Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Review: Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi starring Naga Shaurya, and Malvika Nair directed by Srinivas Avasarala, was released in the theatres on March 17, 2023. This is the hattrick collaboration between the hero and the director. Let us see how it went in the Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi movie review.
- 1 Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Cast and Crew
- 2 Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Plot:
- 3 Artistic Performance:
- 4 Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Plus points
- 5 Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Minus Points:
- 6 Technical Aspects
- 7 Conclusion:
- 8 Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Telugu Movie Review and Rating
Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Cast and Crew
|Movie Name||Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi (2023)|
|Genre||Family Romantic Drama|
|Release Date||17th, March 2023|
|Main Lead Actors||Naga Shaurya, Malvika Nair, Megha Chowdhury, Srinivas Avasarala, Srividhya, Ashok Kumar, Arjun Prasad, and many others|
|Cinematography||Sunil Kumar Nama|
|Producers||T G Vishwa Prasad and Padmaja Dasari|
|Music Director||Kalyani Malik|
Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Plot:
Before going into the Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi movie review let’s know a bit about its plot.
Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi is a tale about two young couples and their years of friendship and love. Sanjay Pisipati (Naga Shaurya) and Anupama Kasturi (Malvika Nair) are engineering students in Vizag. They quickly become friends and subsequently go to the United Kingdom to pursue their Master’s degrees. In the UK love grows between them.
Sanjay separates himself from her when things are going well. Meanwhile, Giri (Avasarala Srinivas) and Pooja (Mega Chowdhary) join the lives of Sanjay and Anu. Giri and Pooja, who are they? Why did Sanjay distance himself from Anu? What happens next? Will they cross paths again? All these things will plot the story.
Naga Shourya is excellent in the role that was written specifically for him. He amazes his audience by donning multiple get-ups showing variances in the timeframe as the narrative proceeds. It is one of the notable points when talking about the Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie review.
Malavika Nair also did really well. She excels in dramatic sequences and maintains her appearance to reflect her emotional condition.
Additional members of the Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie cast and crew include Avasarala Srinivas, Megha Chowdhury, Abhishek Maharshi, Srividhya, Ashok Kumar, Varanasi Soumya Chalamcharla, and Arjun Prasad. They all did their job decently.
Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Plus points
- The Main Lead pair’s performance is good in fact they both carried the whole movie on their shoulders.
- Director Avasarala Srinivas chooses a simple love story and designs his characters well.
- The locations and backgrounds in the film are decent.
- Music is like Soule in the film.
- Simple and relatable circumstances in college are made entertaining.
Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi Movie Minus Points:
- Srinivas Avasarala is well-known for his rom-com films such as Oohalu Gusagusalaade. He is a fantastic writer who is recognized for writing smart punches, humorous discussions, romantic situations, and more. Sadly, PAPA overlooks all of these issues.
- Apart from a few situations in the early half, nothing holds the audience’s attention. The second half, on the other hand, sails predictably. It is the biggest minus point when talking about Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi movie review.
- The narration is dull and stretched beyond the norm. The characters appear and disappear for no discernible reason. The love relationship between the main characters requires significantly better writing and plot.
- Srinivas Avasarala aimed to attract moviegoers with a young and heartfelt romantic comedy. He begins the tale in a captivating style. But the storyline and directing took a dip after that, making the audience difficult to watch the film.
- The emotional portions are fake, the fight between the main couple is silly, and the ending is suddenly tied up.
The music of Kalyani Malik is soulful. Sunil Kumar Nama’s cinematography beautifully captures the lovely settings of Visakhapatnam, UK, however, Kiran Ganti’s editing falls short. Srinivas Avasarala is a competent director who falls short of meeting the expectations of his audience.
Writing and directing are ineffective, and the slower pace is a serious barrier. The producers should have paid more attention to the sound quality and DI, which appear to be poor. Several edits are still needed in both halves of the film.
In total, Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi by Srinivas Avasarala’s turned out to be a typical romance film with no truly engaging or heart-warming components. Apart from a few delightful and funny parts, the film doesn’t have much to offer.
That’s it for Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi movie review. If you enjoy slow-paced love dramas, you might enjoy this narrative. Otherwise, this weekend is a good time to explore alternatives.
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 2.25/5