First Day First Show Movie Review: Last year, director Anudeep received huge success with the Jati Ratnalu movie. With the same josh this year he came up with a new story, “First Day First Show“. Megastar Chiranjeevi also graced in the premiere of this movie function. Somehow the film created a buzz among audiences.
In this article, the Crazy Movie Updates team shares the Complete article about the First Day First Show movie review to let us know if Anudeep matched audience expectations or not.
First Day First Show Movie Cast & Crew
|Movie Name||First day First show (2022)|
|Genre & Duration||Comedy and Family Entertainer|
1h 59 m
|Release Date||02nd, September 2022|
|First day First Show Movie Cast||Srikanth Reddy,Tanikella Bharani, Sanchita Basu, Srinivasa Reddy, Vennela Kishore, and Many others|
|Production Companies||Sreeja Entertainments|
|Producer||Srija Edida, and Sriram Edida|
First Day First Show Movie Story
Before going into the First day First Show movie review let’s have a look into the story. The film is set in 2001. Srinivas (Srikanth Reddy) is a college student and a very huge fan of Power Star Pawan Kalyan. Srinu has feelings for his college friend Laya (Sanchita Basu). She is also a fan of Pawan Kalyan. At that time the Kushi film is soon to be released, and Srinivas is trying hard to get a ticket.
At the same time, Laya requests srinu to get first day first show tickets for the Kushi movie. Srinivas goes to a great extent to impress his love. Did he succeed in getting tickets? What are the consequences he faced during the process of getting tickets? You will get answers to these questions by watching full movie on big screen. With this story outlines let us dive into First Day First Show movie review.
This is a nostalgic story that takes you back to the days when fans waited for first day first show tickets.
- The thought of reproducing Hungama from the past and demonstrating how events lead to a big movie release is impressive.
- In the first half, Vennela Kishore generates a few laughs. There are a handful of funny scenes.
- The additional plus point about the First Day First Show Telugu movie is if you are a Pawan Kalyan fan, you will like the actor’s reference.
- Srikanth Reddy, who made his acting debut with the film, performs admirably. In a couple of moments, his expressions are pretty good.
- Sanchita Basu does admirably in her little part.
- The plot has a messy feel right from the start. We travel from one interaction to the next, and each one is surrounded by a complex emotion.
- The whole movie comes out as a collection of odd scenes put together.
- The real scenes are extremely over-the-top, noisy, and exaggerated.
- The most prominent example of this is the funeral sequence.
- Another major minus point in First day First show movie is that the creators worked extremely hard to add humor and make it a comedy creepy. This is the point when the film turned absolutely wild and ignorant.
- Every character in the film seems to have the same goal to acquire the first day First show ticket.
- The first half is okay, but the second half is lengthy and challenges one’s patience. The audience’s tolerance will be tested during the pre-climax to climax sections.
- In terms of Anudeep’s writing, what worked in Jati Ratnalu did not work here. The film’s fundamental theme is also rendered useless by the finale.
Technicalities about the First day first show movie is Radhan composed music for the film. He does a good job. The remainder of the technical staff is just okay. The photography and editing are in low quality and give the sense of a short film. Anudeep’s writing has overconfidence written all over it. It also has elements of his directorial debut, Pittagoda. Overall, First Day First Show is utterly ridiculous. The picture features a mediocre first half and an excruciating second half.
Closing remarks on First day First show movie review is the film is completely boring and tests audience’s patience. It is not worth watching in theaters.
First day First show Movie Review and Rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 2/5.