BHEEMLA NAYAK MOVIE REVIEW: The wait came to end finally. Bheemla Nayak movie aired in theatres today. Bheemla Nayak is an official remake of the 2020 Malayalam film Ayyappanum Koshiyum. Let’s see how come PSPK impressed the audience in our article Bheemla Nayak movie review.
Bheemla Nayak Cast & Crew
|Movie Name||Bheemla Nayak (2022)|
|Genre & Duration||Action, Adventure, Drama and Thriller|
2h 10 m
|Release Date||25th, February 2022|
|Director||Saagar K Chandra|
|Main Lead Actors||Pawan Kalyan Konidela, Rana Daggubati, Samyuktha Menon, Nithya Menen, Murali Sharma, Samuthirakani, Brahmanandam, Rao Ramesh and Others|
|Cinematography||Ravi K. Chandran|
|Producer||Suryadevara Naga Vamsi|
|Music Director||Thaman S|
Bheemla Nayak Story:
Before going into the Bheemla Nayak movie review let us know a bit about the story without any spoilers. The film starts with the arrest of EX MP’s son Daniel (Rana) at a local police check post, and he will be taken to the police station. Bheemla Nayak (Pawan Kalyan) is the SI of that police station. A petti case creates a big clash between Bheemla Nayak and Daniel. The ego clash between both plots the story. With these details let us dive into the Bheemla Nayak movie review.
Bheemla Nayak Movie Review Poster
- In short, we can say that fans’ happiness is over the bound after watching Bheemla Nayak every scene is on the top.
- Trivikram Srinivas showed his trad mark on the films with his dialogs, those are whistle worth.
- The clash between Rana and Pawan Kalyan is established in the first 10 minutes of the film. The first half is decent. The movie takes a dam good turn in the second half.
- Pawan Kalyan as Bheemla Nayak literally grabbed the show.
- Rana acting as Daniel is top-notch.
- Other casts like Nithya Menen, Samyuktha menen, Rao Ramesh, Brahmanandam, etc did their roles well.
- BGM by S S Thaman is on another level his music is added advantage for the film.
- The action sequence between PSPK and Rana are nicely choreographed.
- Though Bheemla Nayak is a serious action drama, fans expect a bit of entrainment from him those fun elements in the film are missing.
- Narration in the first half felt a bit slow it tests your patience.
- Samyukta Menon’s character could have been presented in a proper way as her character plays a key role in the climax.
- In some places, it felt like logic is missing.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS: Talking about technicalities, Trivikram Srinivas did an outstanding job in terms of dialog writing literally a few dialogs give goosebumps. Thaman did magic with his mesmerizing BGM even songs are also too good. Rana and Pawan Kalyan styled perfectly for their roles. Production values are too good. Saagar K Chandra as the director did his job perfectly. Saagar changed the second half of the original version. The cinematography by Ravi K Chandra is good but, still, fans expect a bit more.
CONCLUSION: Overall one word about Bheemla Nayak movie review is it’s worth watching the film. Bheemla Nayak is like an eye feast for the audience and fans. Rana and Pawan Kalyan give you complete mass entertainment on big screens. There is no point in the film that makes you feel disappointed.
Bheemla Nayak Review and Rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 3.25/5