AKHANDA MOVIE REVIEW: It’s been a quite long time we haven’t seen Bala Krishna on the silver screen. Balayya with Akhanda movie given a power pack comes back with a mass movie. Here is the non-spoiler Akhanda movie review.
AKHANDA MOVIE CAST AND CREW
|Movie Name||AKHANDA MOVIE (2021)|
|Genre & Duration||Action-Drama Entertainer|
2h 48 m
|Release Date||02nd, December 2021|
|Main Lead Actors||Nandamuri Balakrishna, Pragya Jaiswal, Jagapathi Babu, Srikanth, Saikumar, Prabhakar, Avinash, Subbaraju etc,.|
|Editor||Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao|
|Producer||Miryala Ravinder Reddy|
|Music Director||Thaman S S|
STORY: Before going into the Akhanda movie review let us know a bit about the story. Murali Krishna (Bala Krishna) Is a rich man with good nature from the Anantapur district. Sherwani (Pragya Jaiswal) falls for him, they get married and are blessed with a baby girl. Murali Krishna always stands for his people whenever they are in problems. One day Varadarajulu (Srikanth) illegally runs uranium mining which causes health problems to villagers in Anantapur.
Murali Krishna lands in trouble while trying to help them. And then where Akhanda takes over the film. Who is behind varadarajulu? How Akhanda helps Murali Krishna? What is the relation between Akhanda and Murali Krishna forms the crux of the story. Now without any delay let us move on into in detailed Akhanda movie review.
Akhanda movie review Poster – Roaring Hit
- Boyapati Srinu and Bala Krishna’s combination gave another mass action entertainer to the audience. It’s a hattrick hit for them.
- One of the biggest assets in the film is Thaman BGM. Thaman BGM took action scenes to the next level.
- With the entry of Akhanda into the film whole scenario changed. Action sequences are over the top.
- Natasimha Balakrishna carries the whole movie on his shoulders.
- His histrionics and dialogue delivery as Akhanda is a major highlight of the film and treat for fans.
- His energy in the Jai balayya song is impeccable
- Srikanth shines as varadarajulu.
- The first half is good and the way of differentiating both the characters of Bala Krishna as Murali Krishna and Akhanda is impressive.
- The movie was a bit lengthy and louder.
- Boyapati chose a routine story.
- After the entry of Akhanda’s character, there is no strong opposition to him.
- Villain elevation could have been done better.
- A proper villain elevation could make things even better.
- There is no twists audience can expect in the next scenes.
- The major backdrop is a Lack of emotional depth
- Pragya Jaiswal has nothing much to do in the film.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS: In terms of Akhanda Telugu movie rating technical aspects also plays a key role. Coming to technicalities firstly let us apricate S. S. Thaman for his awesome BGM, He is the soul of the film. M Ratnam’s dialogue is good and Balayya in his style delivered them well. Cinematography by ram prasad adds value to film. Editing could have been done better, I personally feel certain scenes prolonged. Boyapati does what he always does. Elevate heroes to the core with the routine plot. Action by Ram, Lakshman, and stun Shiva are very good. They composed action sequences according to Bala Krishna’s body language.
CONCLUSION: A final note on the Akhanda movie review is if you are a person who likes action sequences without logic then you will surely enjoy the Akhanda movie. Bala Krishna as Akhanda did never before mass action in the film it is like an eye feast to his fans. Akhanda film exactly showed what audiences are exactly expecting from Boyapati and Balayya combo. Their combination roared again.
Akhanda Telugu Movie Review and Rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team – 3.25/5