AADAVALLU MEEKU JOHAARLU TELUGU MOVIE REVIEW:
Aadavallu Mekku Johaarlu Telugu movie was directed by Kishore Tirumala. For the past few days, the film has been promoted a lot on the internet. Now in the article let us see Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu review in short.
Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu Cast & Crew
|Movie Name||Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu (2022)|
|Genre & Duration||Romantic, Comedy Family drama|
2h 21 m
|Release Date||4th, March 2022|
|Main Lead Actors||Sharwanand, Rashmika Mandanna, Urvashi, Raadhika Sarathkumar, Khushbu Sundar, Jhansi, Kalyani Natrajan, Brahmanandam, Vennela Kishore, and Others|
|Editor||A. Sreekar Prasad|
|Music Director||Devi Sri Prasad|
Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu Story:
Before going into the Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu review let us talk know a bit about the story without any spoilers. Chiru (Sharwanand) was born and raised in a joint family. He is the only male child in that family because for that reason he is pampered a lot by his mother and others. One day Chiru falls in love with Aadhya (Rashmika Mandanna). Her family has a complete perspective opinion regarding marriage kind of things. The story takes a turn when Chiru tries to convince the Aadhya family. How he convinces everyone for marriage plots the story. With this lets us dive into the Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu movie review.
Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu movie review
- Shawaranand becomes a care-of address for family-oriented dramas these days. In the film, he literally grabbed the show.
- Even though there are many senior actors in the movie, he stole the spotlight with his acting and comedy timing.
- Rashmika delivered a decent performance as Aadhya. She has given an amazing screen presence with her charm.
- Coming to other actors, vennela Kishore’s acting was worth appreciation. The audience enjoyed his comedy
- DSP music added an advantage for the film.
- The rest of the actors like Khushbu, Raadhika Sarathkumar and etc are good for their roles.
- Director Kishore Tirumala Selected a very common and old storyline. And that wasn’t very impressive.
- The main plot starts in the 2nd half, but the director didn’t present that very well on screen.
- The main reason that the female lead is against marriage is her mother’s past. But the audience didn’t connect emotionally to that key point.
- There was an excessive number of women in the film even though there isn’t much important role to them.
- The emotional connection in the film is missing highly.
TECHNICAL ASPECTS: Coming to technicalities, the music by DSP is quite catchy in the film. Though the BGMS is quite common, the editing did a fair job. The camera work and the production are just fine. The dialogues were presentable. Everyone’s expectations are on Top when makers announced the Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu release date but the director disappointed the audience by choosing a very common point and failed to present it on the screen. The first half is okaying the main plot starts in the second half, it could have been presented in a good way.
Conclusion: Closing remarks on Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu review is, Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu Telugu full movie is a suggestible film for those who want to watch a film with family without any expectations regard story.
Aadavallu Meeku Johaarlu review and rating
Crazy Movie Updates Team ( S K ) – 2.5/5.